If you like the idea of snorkeling but want an easier option then you’ll enjoy this fun sea scooter snorkeling tour at Moorea’s Lagoonarium. The ingenious sea scooter goes faster than most people swim so you’ll be able to explore the beautiful coral gardens without getting tired. Your guide will show you how to use the scooter and will point out interesting finds as you swim.
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Hotel transfers are included
- Spot stingrays, tropical fish, and turtles
- A fun way to explore the underwater world
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkeling equipment
Meeting And Pickup
You can head directly to the meeting point, or request pickup
SOFITEL Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort
Moorea, Maharepa 98728, French Polynesia
The meeting point is at 2pm at the Sofitel nautical center (Near the diving center) A free parking place is available inside the resort.
Start time: 02:00 PM
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
This tour is not available for customers staying on cruise ships and for customers coming from Tahiti!
What To Expect
Our guide will be happy to share with you their passion for snorkeling, discover one of the best coral garden, swim with stingrays and a ton of tropical fish. For all levels, small groups, no need to be a swimmer!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Operated by MOOREA WATER GAMES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.