From green turtles to stingrays, colorful tropical fish to small harmless reef sharks, discover the lagoon of Moorea through an ecological excursion, unique and on a human scale, thanks to our transparent kayaks! We limit our impact on the environment: no plastic, recyclable materials, we also offer sunscreens that are not harmful to coral reefs! Our guides are warm, experienced and professional. They know the lagoon perfectly and will make you observe or swim with tropical fish, turtles, stingrays, around corals and will even tell you the traditional legends of our island of Moorea. We are a company on a human scale and our priority is to provide you with a moment of change of scenery. Involved in local life and concerned about the environment, know that the profits generated by sunscreens are donated to associations in Moorea!
The dream to row… Embark on our transparent kayaks for a ride to discover the treasures of our lagoon.. You will be close to green turtles or even black tip sharks in a majestic setting surrounded by crystal clear water in fifty shades of blue and magnificent corals without forgetting the observation of tropical fish with a splendid snorkeling spot. Discover the lagoon of Moorea through an ecological excursion, thanks to our transparent kayaks! Our guides know the lagoon perfectly and will make you observe tropical fish, turtles, stingrays, around corals and will even tell you the traditional legends of our island of Moorea. You will enjoy a moment of relaxation and idleness on a heavenly motu where we will take the time to help you discover the wonders of our lagoon that you cannot see from the beach without forgetting a fresh fruit juice on a sumptuous sandbank! !
- Paddles, waterproof bags, life jackets to CE standards
- Submersible slates for fish identification
- Fresh water
- Fresh fruit juice
- Back-up pharmacy
- A sales service for sunscreens that are not harmful to coral reefs
- Any personal expenses, tips etc …
- Pick up transfers from/to your accommodation
Meeting And Pickup
Tiahura, Moorea-Maiao, French Polynesia
Tiahura public beach park, opposite the pharmacy, former Club Med. You must contact the service provider at least 48 hours before the excursion to confirm the meeting point! Advice: stay on Moorea the day before, the excursion leaves at the time indicated!
Start time: 08:00 AM
End point: This activity ends back at the meeting point.
What To Expect
We offer you a guided ecological excursion on the lagoon of Moorea. This circuit includes the observation of resident turtles, aquatic hiking between the 2 Motus, a homemade snack on a sandbank and above all the observation of marine fauna thanks to the transparency of your kayak. It is a perfect excursion for those who dream of a unique adventure, without environmental impact and full of charm! Know that we do not feed the animals and that all our snacks, drinks and meals are served in recyclable or biodegradable materials! Make unforgettable memories and a caring professional team!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants must contact Moorea Blue Paddle after confirmation of the reservation in order to know the meeting time
- The maximum weight allowed on transparent kayaks is 95kg – 210 lbs.
- You must be in good general health and have no joint or heart problems
- This excursion is weather dependent.
- In case of cancellation Moorea Blue Paddle will offer an alternative date or a full refund
- This activity is not recommended for: pregnant women, people afraid of water, people with back and joint problems
- Recommended to stay on Moorea the day before because we leave early in the morning and leave at the indicated time!
- Departure confirmed minimum 2 people
- Transfers to and from your hotel are not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Operated by MOOREA BLUE PADDLE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.