Overview Set sail along the northern coast of Moorea with this small-group sunset cruise. You’ll board your compact sailing catamaran—Taboo—near the Mareto Public Beach and head out toward Cook’s Bay and into a barrier reef, where you’ll get great views of the island and its surrounding waters before returning to shore.
- Sail into the sunset aboard a sailing catamaran
- Get great views of the sunset over Moorea
- Cocktails and fruit juice will be served on board
- Depart from Mareto Public Beach, which offers free parking
Tropical fruit juices
Meeting And Pickup
You can head directly to the meeting point, or request pickup
Our boat mooring near Ta’ahiamanu public beach. Park your car on the parking log of Tahiamanu public beach Go on your right and walk 200m along the road, until the dinghy place. Please, note that departure point is NOT from the beach. Don’t Park your car along the lagoon, it’s Private places.
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
We will confirm you the exact appointment by message in your TripAdvisor/Viator mailbox. We start from our boat mooring near Mareto/Ta’ahiamanu public Beach (between the two bays) Pick up and drop off may be available depending on the day between the Sofitel and the boat mooring (north coast) for 2 passengers minimum. We can pick single person up too if they are on our way. We pick you up on the main roadside of the Island (“route de ceinture”) if you are on Temae path you have to meet us at the Golf or at Temae P.O. boxes. If you’re outside this area, you have to meet us directly to the departure point with a rental vehicle or we can book a round trip taxi and you’ll do a cash payment directly to the driver.
What To Expect
- Voila Moorea (Pass By)
Sailing inside and outside the reef bareer.
- Cook’s Bay Landscapes & Legends 15 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
- ‘Ōpūnohu Bay Landscapes & Legends 15 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Operated by Voila moorea
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.